Saturday, September 04, 2010

My Presentation at JRubyKaigi 2010

I spoke at JRubyKaigi 2010 about JRuby embed API (RedBridge). Since attendees were almost all Japanese, I spoke in Japanese. However, my slide was written using simple English words, so that even non-Japanese speanker could understand what's going on. Don't worry about the Language of my slide.

Now, you can see my slide at http://servletgarden-point.appspot.com/slideshow. As the url shows, my slide itself was a demo built on Google App Engine using JRuby on Rails. This app uses jQuery UI and ajax. Click on buttons on the left side, then right side contents will change, and you'll see accordion. Also, you can try examples I showed in my presentation. Cloning the git repo,

git://github.com/yokolet/jrubykaigi_examples.git

and look at README to run examples.

No comments: